Monday, August 24, 2009



Rumate love,

its been a while since we last really sat down and talked like always
whenever i woke up from my sleeps, id walk like a zombie wearing my pink stars stockings just to get you
u remember during last winter that i told you
'you know what,my mom is just like you
and you are just like my mom'
i am sorry if that offended you in any way
but honestly (from my bottom heart), i really take you as my mom
whenever I feel like crying (yeahh you know me, such a baby) you'd be there
just to listen and HUG
you are such a hugger, comforter/Marjon duvet :)
afterall, you are still my roomate
the best roomate ive ever had
be it in Msia/UK,
you are to me the best roomate in the small world of mine

I just missed you. Call me if you happen to read this

No comments:

Post a Comment