Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Happy after Happy


I feel good today. I feel so much better compared to yesterday. I had enough dose of sleep for my mind. (and pheww emotions) When I woke up today, I feel much much better. Like yesterday was just a small small small day that I usually didnt pay much attention to. Yesterday, quite a number of good music have been playing in my head. But, today, Waktu Yang Tepat Untuk Berpisah by SO7 remains here. Here I am referring to my medium size brain and, yeah probably heart as well. I feel that I am soo much appreciated by somebody.

That somebody is the first ever, follower of my Happy Gy Gee. I might not know the others who as well follow this Happy stuff of mine but heyy, unless you are telling me publicly i wouldnt know right? So people out there, IF i repeat IF ever you think you are following this, just tell me straight okay? You may be the happiest person on earth for the day you tell me about it ya? :)

That somebody,
I appreciate the thoughtful-ness that comes from you, within. I know we've been friends since God knows when but heyyyy I miss you too budyy! You were always there when I was somewhere overseas and needed guidance and just somebody to talk to, kan? Thanks for the time spent to layan all my craps. I know you very well even though we dont really jumpa that much. However, some people said how many times you jumpa anyone doesnt say anything about the quality of anything as well. So we might not see each other that often but what the heck? Nobody cares, but as long as we care for each other that would make a difference. At least in my life.

The rest,
its okay if you are not a fan of blogs. Dont you worry bcause, me neither. I was never one before but I mmg loveee to write whatever I feel at the moment of speaking/writing, yeah. So, just remember one thing for sure, (im just sharing okay) IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR ANYTHING.

p/s: Another someone has been searching for me since morning up till now. Good for you. Keep on the attitude. Me likeyyyyyyyy haha dun worry, I sayang you to bits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment