Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Acikus endang!


bucik,

when we were kids, we used to play hide and seek or to make it more real, pondok-pondok or galah panjang (that was with the next door boys)

when I was 12 and you were urmm, 8? I was busy preparing for the big exam (at that time) and you were panicking about your PE baju and track bottom

when I felt stupid, you were always there, to pretend like we were that bimbos
when I felt like a geek, you were always supportive (sometimes, you were a real one!)

when I was having the second big exam, we were separated physically but God knows you were always always by my side (in the phone)
when I had my demams, you were sebok-ing yourself with the panadols and you know what lah

so there you go, everything that passes my mind at this moment of writing,
you will be great, and everything will be just fine


No comments:

Post a Comment