Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Gy Gee: Come on. Grow up,please?

You probably been wondering or cracking your brain up, (your brain might be as small as a cherry but heyy,focus!) what the heck is this Happy Gy Gee means.

Sometimes, life is funny yet colourful. Not many of us would think that rainbow is funny. However, I do think life is a bit hilarious at times.

Therefore, I am trying to put my 2 cents here. Believe it or not, Happy means not crying and probably laughing my ass off and Gy Gee simply refers to how lunatic/Geeky I can be in Grammar.

As for that, here it goes, the same old saying;

If you have a lemon, make a lemonade please, everyone?
If you had not noticed, yet or still, I am trying my luck here. Here is a wide spacious room full with conspiracies and politics. However, to me here is the perfect place to put the words and sentences together to make a statement. The statement which nobody even bother to spell it right.

Yes, it is mostly true about what people say. No words can describe anything. But, trust me, anything can be changed with just a word spelled.

Lie down, focus on your breathing and HAVE A LOT OF FUN, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment