Friday, September 11, 2009

be patient


its cool to know that atleast i have 2 followers. Thats officially made me a blogger yeyyy kudos to me! I knowwwww i used to not getting the point of having one and now i am the doing it for the sake of nobody but myself.i just wanna let u guys know that i am so glad to know that u would spend ur precious time and energy just to read one of my two cents in life.I just wanna advise myself as a human being with loads and loads of unevitable mistakes,i must know how to learn to be as patient as i could with everythg.

1 comment:

  1. indeed. i think what people always forget is NOT to count what you DON'T have. gratefulness give better meaning to life. so yes. be patient, contented but strive for the best! i love you. and i'm sure you would choose to see life is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete